Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stevia

In my prior post, I mentioned the importance of regulating your body's Ph level. One change that I've permanently made is to try to avoid eating sugary foods or using artificial sweeteners (which to someone like me, who tries to avoid eating too much bad sugar, is hard to do) So I discovered that there is one "sweetener" that is actually good for your body in an alkaline sense (because it is an actual herb) and its called Stevia. It is like 100 times sweeter than sugar, so you don't need that much, and it actually doesn't leave behind a bad aftertaste like other artificial sweeteners. You can find it at pretty much any mainstream grocery store, and I'd highly recommend... Here's more info in case you were curious: http://www.stevia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment