Monday, April 13, 2009

Me

So I guess I better tell you a bit about me...

Here goes:

I'm 28, live in a suburb of Detroit and, for a variety of reasons...(starting with MI's phenomenal economy and our "balmy" weather) I wish I could live anyplace else! My roots are so deep here though that I will probably be retired before that takes place :) 

I have a hubby named Matt, who is my best friend and my world, two step-daughters,  Hannah and Emma (9 and 7 respectively) and a cute little black lab mix named Lola. 

I went to Michigan State and I am totally freaked out at how many years its been since I graduated (almost 7! Agh!) Regardless, I am a Sparty through and through. I must say, however since I was born in raised in the heart of UM, having season tickets all of my life to football and basketball games... I do bleed a little maize and blue :) I was a gymnast and for about 13 years of my life, and I *think* that is partly the reason why I am somewhat of a health nut today. I've got many many years of experience when it comes to what is good for you w/r/t your diet, and what is not. (You can find a lot of my findings and suggestions in my blog under the label "healthy living.") 

I hope you enjoy my blogging and my "good stuff" As you'll begin to learn, life since college has been somewhat of a roller coaster ride... I am totally grateful for that roller coaster though because it has gotten me where I am today :)


1 comment:

  1. This is a darling idea, Kate! I will be following! :0)

    ReplyDelete