Thursday, April 16, 2009

Magazine Overload?


Got a magazine basket somewhere at home? So do I. I love my gossip mags, but I also have no prob throwing them away when I'm done reading them (unless they contain pics of certain male celebs that demand to be looked at repeatedly) JK... MATT! Anyways, I have a harder time getting rid of the magazines that have a great article or idea or something of value in it. I especially love magazines that are craft or home renovation related (shocking... I know) SO, here's how I cut back on the clutter. I have this cool lil cutter called an iSlice (I think its like $4?) and when I page through the magazine, I cut out the pages (at the seam) that have some good info. I then buy those plastic paper protector sheets (that you used to do reports in for school?) and stick either one page (if both sides are good) or 2 pages (if only one side of page is good) with the good page showing on each side, and I fill up a binder with them! Depending on the variety of reading material you have, you may want to get a couple binders and dedicate each to a topic of interest. Like, I have one for crafts and one for cool cardmaking ideas, and one for home improvement stuff. THEN if you ever need inspiration, you can just "hit up" your binder and get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment