Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun With Styrofoam!



Looking for a cute, affordable idea for making your own wall art or decor? Try using Styrofoam as a base!
It's really light, so you can hang it easily. It's also easy to cut and/or glue so the options for designing it are endless! Here is a link to some ideas from Michaels: Styrofoam Ideas
Also, here is a pic of a styrofoam art piece that I made. I spray-painted the base green, then spray painted some wire mesh green and wrapped it around. I then stained 3 $1 pic frames and filled them with some cute designer paper and attached them to the front. The whole project probably cost me under $15! 

2 comments:

  1. really cute idea! where are these hanging in your home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... its hanging in my living room. (Been there for a while) hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete