Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dryel

I love Dryel! I was spending so much money on dry cleaning and I realized that I could use Dryel instead for stuff like sweaters, dresses, dry-clean only shirts, even my dress pants! (I wouldn't recommend for shirts that need to be pressed/starched... I also don't use for Matt's dress pants cuz he likes them w/ creases and so I'd have to do extra ironing ;) ) Anyways, its great and really easy, you just spot treat (if you need to) and then throw like 4 items in this bag with the dry cleaning sheet and stick it in the dryer for 30 min! SO much more affordable, you don't have to drive anywhere or wait for clothes to be done and it really works! Here is their website, you can go there and enter your email for a coupon for $2 off. (They don't spam you and I'd also print off a few copies) :) www.dryel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment