Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rewards Network

If you remember my blog about Restaurant.com, this one is kind of similar, but is actually less of a hassle. Its called Rewards Network. Here's the jist:
Go to their site and register your credit card (don't worry, it is free and COMPLETELY safe... I've been doing this for a year and there is nothing to worry about)
THEN, when you go out to eat at any of their participating restaurants (you can even search their restaurants before you register your card), pay for your meal (drinks included) with that card and you will almost automatically receive up to 15% back on your card! 
You can keep track of how much you get back on their site...
The way I saw it, there were a lot of restaurants that Matt and I go to in our area, that were registered w/ Rewards Network, and I would probably use that credit card anyways, so why not save $10-15??? Here's the website, if you want to check it out: http://www.rewardsnetwork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment