Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Aaron Karo

I've been following this guy for a while now... He's got a great email called "Ruminations" that goes out once every few weeks, and is filled with hilarious ruminations about life. It all started when he was in college at Penn, and sent out an email to 20 of his closest friends that he titled "Ruminations on College Life." Ten years later, he has 2 books and does comedy shows across the country... I love his humor and his honest commentary on life-- Here's a recent one from his website:
"More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s not only better, but also more directly involves me." Haha!
There is also a great section on his website where you can post your own rumination on life...

No comments:

Post a Comment