Sunday, April 19, 2009

MyPoints

Another site I subscribe to is called MyPoints. It’s kind of like a click-thru site that keeps an ongoing tally of points that you can accrue by ordering something online or printing coupons (with the coupon printer from Couponmom) or even researching other websites. 

I ordered some things from Macy’s and Overstock for X-Mas presents, and just clicked to those sites from the MyPoints page and I got enough points for them to send me a $25 gift card to Macys! Ex/ An Overstock order (by way of MyPoints) will give you 10 points per dollar you spend. If you spend $100 at Overstock, you’ll get 1000 pts added to your MyPoints tally. I think my Macy’s gift card (you can pick from a large list of stores, restaurants, etc… to receive your bonus/giftcard) was about 3000 points? 

It's actually pretty similar to credit card points or something… 

I actually really enjoy this site. It's really fun to try and earn enough points to hit a certain goal, and its like an "added discount" if you know you're ordering something by way of that site, because you know that you will profit on the backend as well!

1 comment:

  1. I still miss Dugan everyday! It was almost 14 years ago today that we brought him home - remember that car ride?

    Your quotes are great -
    thanks KT

    ReplyDelete