Sunday, April 19, 2009

In Honor of Dugan...


Dugan was my family dog, our "little man of the house" until Randall came along :) 
He was a golden retriever (best breed ever!) that we unfortunately lost last July...
One of the hardest days of my life! 
Anyways, I know now that he is my angel, so in honor of him, here are a few of my favorite "dog quotes" that any dog lover can appreciate:
  • Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --
    Roger Caras

  • My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. 
    -- Author Unknown
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine.
    -- Author Unknown
  • I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
    -- Rita Rudner
  • Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really. 
    -- Agnes Sligh Turnbull
  • Keep in mind ... to a dog you are family, to a cat you are staff.
    --Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment